Koru Art

Well, in term 2 we had a relief teacher called Mr T. He is really good at art, one day during the term he brought in a present he got and decided to trace it. It was a picture of ssome Koru art. Everyone in my class had there own ideas and non of them looked alike. We were thinking patterns to put in the background. People had circles, sripes, flowers and other patterns. So this is the picture of my Kou art.

This entry was posted in 100% awsome by Ella Bella Cinderella. Bookmark the permalink.

About Ella Bella Cinderella

I am 10 years old and now live in NZ, but I am origanaly from the UK. I have 3 sisters maddie,amelia and zara. That is in the order of age I am the oldest. I love to cook and dance. I am best friends with Sahara and charlotte. Also natharsha which you can call her tarsh, tash and I call her tashy. Petra and caitlin. We play everyday together now thats enough about for now.

2 thoughts on “Koru Art

1. Hi Ella your koru art is amazing I like it because it stands out with the stripes it is better than my one also I love it. I love your blog it is so awesome I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!